Fox Den Salon
FIND OUT WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON
Did you know that ALL JANUARY we are offering discounts on our tools?!
We wanted to share some of our favorites with you… if you can’t come in and shop online, check out our online store and use promo code TOOLS2021 to save 20% on the things that make life easier!
That’s right, you can upgrade your favorite hair tools to amika, on sale: up to 20% off, and use the same great things the pros use to create your looks.
Let’s just say it: hair tools are intimidating. Not only can they be expensive, but there’s also a lot of them out there to choose from. From blow dryers to straighteners, to curlers, to wands, to straightening brushes, to everything in between, how are you supposed to know what tools fit into your current routine?
Alternatively, maybe you have beloved tools that you’ve held on to for a tad too long (we’re looking at you, the person who has had the same straightener since high school) and it’s time to switch things up. Technology has really come a long way, so it’s time to treat yourself and replace the main tools that allow you to achieve your personal hairstyle.
We’re going to make this super easy and straightforward, just like our tools. Oh, and we forgot to mention, the tools we’re about to mention are all ON SALE. That’s right keep reading 😉.
Arguably one of the more universal tools out there. We don’t think we necessarily need to explain to you what a hair blow dryer does, but it is important to note that they are all not created equal.
Enter Brooklyn heat lightweight speed dryer; the perfect tool for fast, everyday blow-drying that fights frizz and smooths hair with every use. Leave dry, damaged hair in the past – millions of negative ions speed deep into the hair to close the cuticle – leaving hair shiny and frizz-free. Far-infrared technology delivers healthy heat to lock in sleek, shiny results.
What sets it apart:
- Temperature and 2-speed settings – ensure all hair types and textures achieve perfect results
- LED light shows changes in temperature and speed – custom drying for all hair types and textures
- 2 nozzles for styling versatility
- Over-heating protection device – tool doesn’t get hotter than it’s supposed to.
- 1-year warranty for extra protection
Stylers, also known as straighteners, are insanely versatile. Not only do they straighten hair as the name would suggest, but you can also use it in different ways.
Whether you’re getting fancy with your skills or using a styler more traditionally, a quality tool will not only make styling easier but will also help preserve the health and integrity of your hair.
The grand prix titanium styler does exactly this. With superior titanium plates, this hair styler uses negative ions and far-infrared technology to seal in essential moisture and deliver insane shine and smoothness in just one effortless pass. MCH heaters heat up quickly, fast-tracking you to sleek, straight styles in no time.
What sets it apart:
- Negative ions deliver smooth, frizz-free results
- Far-infrared heat locks in moisture
- MCH heaters quickly heat up to 450°F
- Perfectly consistent temperature across the plates and speedy heat recovery
- Light as a feather – only 0.5lb/450g
- Dual voltage 110/240V
- Corrosion and stain resistant
- 1-hour auto shut-off
Although this craze isn’t super new, in the grand scheme of the hair industry, these babies are definitely newer on the radar
An effortlessly away to achieve a sleek style. Fusing the convenience of a brush and the performance of a styler, iRed polished perfection brush instantly creates smooth hair in a single stroke. If you’re a no-fuss, need to get out the door as quickly as possible type of person, this is your tool.
What sets it apart:
- IRED Beam Technology speeds the heat in deeper to preserve moisture for instantly smooth hair–with less damage.
- The ION-generating projector streams millions of cuticle-sealing negative ions into hair with each pass. The smooth and shine stay in, the frizz stays away.
- Digital temperature control allows you to style the finest to the thickest of hair with just the right amount of heat.
- Temperature lock function to maintain a consistent temperature while you style
- 60-minute auto shut-off for peace of mind
- Ceramic bristles with cool-tip guarantees safe, easy styling
No need to state the obvious, so we won’t. Instead, we’ll tell you about how we amika-fied this category; the autopilot 3-in-1 rotating curling wand.
This 3-in-1 rotating curling iron combines a clip-curler, curling wand, and salon-professional marcel into one single versatile tool. The far-infrared ceramic barrel gives silky-smooth, frizz-free curls and waves for days.
What sets it apart:
- Rotating clamp and lock – creates precision curls with little effort, locks for flexibility and control
- Cool tip rotates 360° for styling versatility and no burns – when unlocked. Lock to use as a curling wand.
- 25mm ceramic barrel infuses curl into hair for silky, crease-free styling
- Negative ion technology seals the cuticle for smooth results on all hair types
- 60-minute auto shut-off – for extra safety and peace of mind
- 1-year warranty
CHECK OUT FOX DEN’S LATEST ON INSTAGRAM!
$10 head shaves
$42+ casual style (no pins)
DM her @hopedoesyourhair to be a hair color model at a discounted rate! 2+ 10-packof foils
$77+ partial foil
$67+ all over or retouch
$125+ balayage or ombre a
$155+ lightener and color or tone Corrective color starting at $80/hr+ available by consultation
TEXTURE & TREATMENTS
$45 moisturizing treatment
$25 with service
It is with great respect and humility that we acknowledge that we gather and create on the traditional land of the Dakota people and the many other tribes that have stewarded it for generations. This beautiful and often complicated city has been the ancestral home to the Dakota people, as well as a home to the Ojibwe (Anishinaabeg), Ho-Chunk, Cheyenne, Oto, Iowa, Sauk and Meskwaki people over generations. The continual strategic disenfranchisement of the colonial settlers on the native peoples of this land have diminished but not deterred the capacity for acknowledgement of the many gifts, strengths, voices, and achievements of the indigenous people that have come before, as well as those that remain in our communities.
©2023 by Dangerously Pretty LLC dba Fox Den Salon. Fox Den Salon and any same or similar names or likenesses are Trademarked.
The words and viewpoints of the staff of the salon do not necesarily represent the totallity of the salon staff or the company as a whole.
If you have any concerns, please direct them to email@example.com